Tara De Wel
Clinical Psychotherapist and Registered Psychologist.
- Classically trained Psychotherapist and belong to the Relational School of Psychotherapists. I have completed Postgraduate Training in Psychotherapy.
- Experienced Psychologist and meet Australian Psychology Registration Requirements.
- Actively engaged in Professional Development and am very interested in International Best Practice.
My therapy room is in Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Australia.
I also provide Personal and Professional Development Programs and Online Services.
- Psychotherapy Therapy and Counselling (In Person & Online)
- Personal Development Programs (Group Programs and Online Programs)
- Professional Development Programs (Group Programs and Online Programs)
- Professional Supervision
- Group Work
- Registered Psychologist with the NSW Registration Board of Psychologists.
- Post Graduate Psychoanalytic Infant Observation (in the Tavistock Tradition).
- Adult Psychotherapist (Institute of Clinical Psychotherapy Inc.).
- In 1999, I graduated with a Graduate Diploma in Psychology at the University of New England and obtained my Psychology Registration via Supervised Practice.
- Prior to this I completed a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology and Women’s Studies, at Macquarie University.
- My original training was as a Registered Nurse, originally in Belgium and subsequently in Australia.
- Private Practice Psychotherapist and Psychologist since 2007.
- Psychologist at TAFE, NSW.
- Case manager, Springwood Coordinated Care Mental Health Team.
- Prior to this, I have worked in a variety of Government Organisations including Business Development, Quality Management, Accreditation and Project Management.
- I have also worked as a Registered Nurse and in various Senior Positions in Aged Care.
- Research Assistant and Tutor University of New South Wales.
- Volunteer Registered Nurse in Hospital Del Nino, Lima, Peru.
Professional Development for Psychologists
Buddhism for Psychologists
Please visit www.buddhism-psychology.com/ foronline professional development programs for Psychologists.
Additionally to providing quality individual therapy, Tara provides quality Professional Development programs for Psychologists interested in Buddhism.